- Posted by Texas Swim Academy
- 0 Comments
- We pledge to make COVID-19 safety our number one priority.
- We recognize we are all in this together fighting this pandemic and will do our part as members of our community.
- We recognize our responsibility and take seriously the critical role we play in the health and safety of our swimmers, families, staff and communities.
- We pledge to follow CDC and health department guidelines in the operation of our learn to swim facility.
- We pledge to communicate, educate, implement and enforce safety standards that meet and may even exceed what is recommended.
- We know that learning to swim is a lifesaving skill and an essential layer of protection against drowning and will do our part to provide this training as safely as possible.
SWIM SCHOOL IN KATY
Texas Swim Academy is a state-of-the-art swimming facility offering water safety, survival swim, and kids swimming lessons in Katy, Texas. Owners Kathleen and Bruce McMordie, alongside our certified staff, help parents introduce children to water at an early age through the Infant Survival Swim Program , teaching life-saving techniques and basic swimming skills.
Our Stroke Development Program offers six different levels to help students progress in their swimming skills at his or her own pace. Our Adaptive Aquatics Program was created specifically for children with special abilities. Find swimming class registration information here. By subscribing to Texas Swim Academy’s blog , you can stay current on valuable water safety resources such as survival swim, health and wellness, Texas Swim Academy news and more. Follow our Facebook , Twitter, and YouTube pages for even more news, updates, and tips!